Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Hanora/Norry SMIDDY married James/John Mullerick, Ballymadog, Co.Cork.

Hi Ann,

Researching my own family I've come across 

Hanora/Norry Smiddy m James/John Mullerick


1 William
Mullerick

b. 1836 GodParents Ml Barry & Mary Boozane


2. James
Mullerick

b. 1838 GodParents Thomas Mullerick & Mary Walsh

 

3. Timothy Mullerick

b. 1839 GodParents Maurice Mullerick & Ellen O Neill


4. Honora
Mullerick

b. 1843 GodParents Daniel McCarthy & Fanny Reamy (?)


5. Michael
Mullerick

b. 1846 GodParents Thos Loghlin & Batt Cashman.

These children were all Christened in Ballymacoda P4991 National Library. 

I don't know if they are part of your family but I thought I'd give them to you none the less.

Regards Úna 

 

Thanks to Una Niche for the above information, very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment